Tigers vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Tigers vs White Sox Game Info
Detroit Tigers (9-13, 5-4 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (14-11, 6-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field — Chicago, IL
How to Watch: ESPN2
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+142) | CWS: (-164)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-134) | CWS: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): DET: (19%) | CWS: (81%)
World Series Odds: DET: (+16000) | CWS: (+3000)
Tigers vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Tigers: Spencer Turnbull (2-1, 2.78 ERA)
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (1-2, 4.88 ERA)
Tigers vs White Sox Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Detroit is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Detroit's last 16 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Tigers vs White Sox Stats
- Detroit is averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.77 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.32 runs per game this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.