Tigers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 23
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the Detroit Tigers facing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tigers vs Rockies Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (5-7) vs. Colorado Rockies (8-4)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-136) | COL: (+116)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+146) | COL: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Tigers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (55.6%)
Tigers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Tigers, Colorado is the underdog at +116, and Detroit is -136 playing at home.
Tigers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Tigers. The Rockies are -178 to cover the spread, and the Tigers are +146.
Tigers vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for Tigers-Rockies on April 23 is 7.5. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.