Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Pirates Game Info
Detroit Tigers (26-43, 15-19 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (32-40, 13-19 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Tigers vs Pirates Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+172) | PIT: (-200)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-114) | PIT: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 24% | PIT: 76%
Probable Pitcher: DET: Jordan Zimmermann (0-4, 5.93 ERA) | PIT: Trevor Williams (2-1, 3.33 ERA)
Tigers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Detroit's last 20 games against Pittsburgh.
- Detroit is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 road games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Pittsburgh's last 13 home games.
Tigers vs Pirates Stats
- Jordan Zimmermann has a 4.76 ERA and a 1-3 record in six career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Trevor Williams has a 0.95 ERA and a 2-0 record in three career starts against Detroit.
- The Tigers are averaging 3.49 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Pirates are averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
Tigers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Tigers-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (+105) – Neither Detroit nor Pittsburgh's offense has been sharp in the first frame this season, especially not lately. Neither the Tigers nor the Pirates have scored in the first inning in any of their last three games. Detroit has scored a first-inning run in only nine of its 34 away games this year. The Pirates have scored in the first inning in just eight of their 32 home games in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.