Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Orioles Game Info
Detroit Tigers (19-32, 10-15 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (17-37, 7-19 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Tigers vs Orioles Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (-108) | BAL: (-108)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-230) | BAL: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 63% | BAL: 37%
Probable Pitcher: DET: Matthew Boyd (4-4, 3.11 ERA) | BAL: Dylan Bundy (2-5, 4.67 ERA)
Tigers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Detroit is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Baltimore's last eight games.
Tigers vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Tigers-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matthew Boyd Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-118) – Boyd has been great thus far, as he's averaging 7.27 strikeouts per outing this season. The 28-year-old southpaw has also fanned at least seven hitters in four of his last six starts. Additionally, the Baltimore Orioles have struck out 475 times this season, which is the seventh-highest mark in the American League.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.