Texas vs TCU Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Texas Longhorns (3-1, 1-0 Big 12) vs TCU Horned Frogs (2-1, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Texas vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-215) | TCU: (+172)
Spread: TEX: -5.5 (-108) | TCU: +5.5 (-112)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
Texas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas: (72.0%) | TCU: (28.0%)
Texas vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 59-27-1 in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Texas, 33-31, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of TCU's last 13 games as the underdog.
- Texas is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- TCU is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Texas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.