TTU vs Texas Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament - Quarterfinal Game
No. 5 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-13, 9-9 Big 12) vs. No. 4 Texas Longhorns (19-12, 9-9 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sprint Center — Kansas City, MO
TTU vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-320) | TEX: (+245)
Spread: TTU: -7 (-110) | TEX: +7 (-110)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 47% | TEX: 53%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+6000) | TEX: (+12000)
TTU vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 74.2%
TTU vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated then-No. 22 Texas Tech, 68-58, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas Tech is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas leads Texas Tech, 80-60, the all-time rivalry series record through 140 head-to-head matchups.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas Tech's last eight games.
- Texas is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Texas Tech lost to No. 1 Kansas, 66-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Texas lost to Oklahoma State, 81-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.