Texas Tech vs Houston Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
By Larry Rupp
Texas Tech vs Houston Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Houston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Texas Tech vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTECH: (-122) | HOU: (+100)
Spread: TTECH: -1.5 (-110) | HOU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTECH: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Texas Tech vs Houston Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech: (64.3%) | Houston: (35.7%)
Texas Tech vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston is 18-13-1 all-time in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech, but the Red Raiders won the most recent meeting by a score of 63-49 on Sep. 15, 2018.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Texas Tech's last nine games as a favorite.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against a Big 12 opponent.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Houston's last 11 Week 1 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.