Texas vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 15 College Basketball Game
Texas vs Iowa State Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Texas Longhorns (13-3, 3-1 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (13-3, 1-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum — Ames, IA
Coverage: BIG12, ESPN+
Texas vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-140) | ISU: (+116)
Spread: TEX: -2.5 (-110) | ISU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 121 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+3500) | ISU: (+9000)
Texas vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State Cyclones win (56.9%)
Texas vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas is 26-18 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Texas defeated Iowa State, 81-67, in their last meeting on March 2, 2021.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas' last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Iowa State's last 15 games.
- Texas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Iowa State is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games against Texas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.