Texas vs Indiana Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Texas vs Indiana College Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Texas Longhorns (2-0) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-0)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center – Asheville, NC
Texas vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+112) | IND: (-132)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-104) | IND: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | IND: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+2800) | IND: (+2500)
Texas vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Texas, 77-71, in the most recent head-to-head matchup on Nov. 24, 2001.
- Texas and Indiana are-tied, 1-1, in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups against each other.
- Texas is 1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Indiana is 2-0 ATS this season.
- Texas defeated Davidson,78-76, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 30, 2020.
- Indiana defeated Providence, 79-58, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!