Texas A&M vs LSU Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14
Texas A&M vs LSU Game Info & How to Watch
Texas A&M Aggies (7-4, 4-3 SEC) vs. No. 2 LSU Tigers (11-0, 7-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium (LA) – Baton Rouge, LA
Texas A&M vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (+560) | LSU: (-800)
Spread: TAMU: +17 (-115) | LSU: -17 (-105)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: 19% | LSU: 81%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TAMU: (N/A) | LSU: (+450)
Texas A&M vs LSU Rivalry All-Time Series Record
- LSU leads the all-time series against Texas A&M, 33-21-3 (W-L-D).
- Texas A&M is 10-25-1 against LSU all-time in Baton Rouge.
- Of the eight Texas A&M vs. LSU matchups played outside of College Station and Baton Rouge, two of them were played in Dallas, TX, and one was played in six other locations – New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX; Galveston, TX; San Antonio, TX; Miami, FL (1944 Orange Bowl); and Arlington, TX (2011 Cotton Bowl Classic).
- These two teams have split the 12 all-time matchups in which the Tigers are the only ranked team in the contest.
Tiger Stadium Capacity
- Tiger Stadium's seating capacity is 102,321.
Texas A&M vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated LSU, 74-72 (7OT), at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- LSU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- LSU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M lost to Georgia, 19-13, on the road in Week 13.
- LSU defeated Arkansas, 56-20, at home in Week 13.
- LSU averages 43.6 PPG at home this year.
- Texas A&M averages 19.5 PPG on the road.
- LSU has the third-best odds to win the College Football Playoff, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.