Texas A&M vs Georgia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Texas A&M Aggies (7-3, 4-2 SEC) vs. No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (9-1, 6-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Texas A&M vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (+370) | UGA: (-500)
Spread: TAMU: +11.5 (-110) | UGA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: 52% | UGA: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TAMU: (N/A) | UGA: (+800)
Texas A&M vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Texas A&M, 44-20, in the 2009 Independence Bowl in the most recent meeting between these programs on Dec. 28, 2009.
- Saturday's matchup in Athens will be the first meeting between these two programs as conference opponents since Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2014.
- Texas A&M is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- Texas A&M defeated South Carolina, 30-6, at home in Week 12.
- Georgia defeated then-No. 12 Auburn, 21-14, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.