Michigan State vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — First Four
No. 16 Texas A&M-CC Islanders (23-11) vs. No. 16 Texas Southern Tigers (18-12)
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: UD Arena — Dayton, OH
Texas A&M CC vs Texas Southern Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AMCC: (+128) | TXSO: (-154)
Spread: AMCC: +3 (-110) | TXSO: -3 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AMCC: (+50000) | TXSO: (+50000)
Texas A&M CC vs Texas Southern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Southern Tigers win (57.1%)
Texas A&M CC vs Texas Southern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M CC is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Southern.
- Texas Southern defeated Texas A&M CC, 72-64, in their last meeting on Nov. 9, 2007.
- Texas A&M CC is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Texas Southern is 2-2-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 17 of Texas A&M CC's last 30 games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Texas Southern's last 30 games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.