Texans vs Titans Game Info
NFL Week 6
Houston Texans (1-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Texans vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+168) | TEN: (-200)
Spread: HOU: +3.5 (-105) | TEN: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (22%) | TEN: (78%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: HOU: (+12000) | TEN: (+1900)
Texans vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Texans vs Titans Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games.
- Tennessee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tennessee's last eight home games.
Texans vs Titans Stats
- Houston is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.