Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Tennessee Volunters (2-6, 2-6 SEC) vs Vanderbilt Commodores (0-8, 0-8 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-900) | VAN: (+570)
Spread: TENN: -16.5 (-108) | VAN: +16.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-111)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (70%) | VAN: (30%)
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (82.2%)| Vanderbilt: (17.8%)
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 28-10, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Tennessee is 76-29-4 in the 109 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Vanderbilt is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Vanderbilt's last five games.
- Tennessee lost to No. 6 Florida, 31-19, in its most recent game.
- Vanderbilt lost to Missouri, 41-0, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!