Temple vs Akron Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Temple vs Akron Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Temple Owls (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Akron Zips (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: InfoCision Stadium – Akron, OH
Temple vs Akron Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (-290) | AKR: (+225)
Spread: TEM: -6.5 (-122) | AKR: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (N/A) | AKR: (N/A)
Temple vs Akron Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Temple: (53.8%) | Akron: (46.2%)
Temple vs Akron Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Temple is 14-7 straight up in 21 head-to-head matchups against Akron.
- Temple defeated Akron, 41-3, in their last meeting on Sept. 10, 2011.
- Temple is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Akron.
- Akron is 1-19 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Temple's last five games against Akron.
- Akron is 3-16 ATS in its last 19 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.