Suns vs Warriors Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 30)
By Larry Rupp
Suns vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (61-14, 30-6 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (48-28, 29-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Suns vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-200) | GSW: (+168)
Spread: PHO: -5 (-106) | GSW: +5 (-114)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+300) | GSW: (+700)
Suns vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (51.9%)
Suns vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Phoenix's last nine games.
- Golden State is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Golden State's last 12 games against Phoenix.
Suns vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Devin Booker — 28.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Jordan Poole — 24.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- Klay Thompson — 22.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Deandre Ayton — 10.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Jae Crowder — 5.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Andrew Wiggins — 4.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Devin Booker — 4.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Jordan Poole — 4.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Klay Thompson — 2.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.