Suns vs Wizards Game Info
Phoenix Suns (26-39) vs. Washington Wizards (24-40)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Complex Sports – Kissimmee, FL
Suns vs Wizards Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (-290) | WAS: (+235)
Spread: PHX: -7 (-110) | WAS: +7 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (4950) | WAS: (50%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHX: (+25000) | WAS: (+25000)
Suns vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 5-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Phoenix's last six games.
- Washington is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last six games against Phoenix.
Suns vs Wizards Stats
- Phoenix is averaging 112.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 113.9 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Washington is averaging 115.6 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Washington is surrendering 119.7 PPG this season (T-No. 29 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.