Suns vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 16
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Wednesday schedule includes the Phoenix Suns facing the Houston Rockets.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Suns vs Rockets Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (54-14) vs. Houston Rockets (17-51)
- Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Suns vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-620) | HOU: (+460)
- Spread: PHO: -11 (-110) | HOU: +11 (-110)
- Total: 235.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 37 times in 68 games.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 5-7 as 11-point favorites or greater.
- Phoenix has played 68 games this season, and 36 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Houston is 27-39-2 this season.
- As 11-point underdogs or more, the Rockets are 10-6-2 against the spread.
- Houston has played 68 games this year, and 37 of them have gone over the total.
Suns vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (78.6%)
Suns vs Rockets Point Spread
The Suns are at the Rockets, and favored by 11 points. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, with Houston being -110.
Suns vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for Suns-Rockets on March 16 is 235.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Suns vs Rockets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Suns vs. Rockets reveal Phoenix as the favorite (-620) and Houston as the underdog (+460) despite being the home team.