Steelers vs Panthers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
By Dan Israeli
Steelers vs Panthers Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Steelers vs Panthers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-170) | CAR: (+145)
Spread: PIT: -3.5 (+100) | CAR: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 33 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 65% | CAR: 35%
Steelers vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Carolina is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Carolina is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 games.
Steelers vs Panthers Stats
- Pittsburgh defeated the Tennessee Titans, 18-6, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Carolina lost to the New England Patriots, 10-3, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Pittsburgh averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (tied for No. 16 in the NFL).
- Carolina averaged 23.5 PPG last season (tied for No. 14 in the NFL).
- Carolina surrendered 23.9 PPG last season (tied for No. 19 in the NFL).
Steelers vs. Panthers Prop Bet
All Steelers-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Pittsburgh Steelers by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Steelers enter Week 4 as rare road favorites in the preseason, but are undefeated through their first three games. The Steelers are actually 5-0 straight up in their last five preseason games, and should benefit again from the Oklahoma State University connection of backup quarterback Mason Rudolph and electric second-year WR James Washington, who has lit up the preseason with 203 yards and three touchdowns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.