Stanford vs Oregon Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Stanford vs Oregon Basketball Info
Stanford Cardinal (20-10, 9-8 Pac-12) vs. No. 13 Oregon Ducks (23-7, 12-5 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Stanford vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+285) | ORE: (-370)
Spread: STAN: +8 (-110) | ORE: -8 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: 33% | ORE: 67%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+10000) | ORE: (+2200)
Stanford vs Oregon Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated Oregon, 70-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Oregon is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Stanford.
- Oregon is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Stanford.
- Stanford is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oregon is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Stanford lost to Oregon State, 68-65, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Oregon defeated California, 90-56, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.