Sparks vs Sun Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Insights for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Sparks vs Sun Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Sparks (10-14, 3-7 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (18-6, 11-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena — Uncasville, CT
Sparks vs Sun Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (+540) | CONN: (-850)
Spread: LA: +11.5 (-110) | CONN: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 — Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LA: (+10000) | CONN: (+300)
Sparks vs Sun Prediction & Pick
The Connecticut Sun are favored to defeat the Los Angeles Sparks, 79-67.5, according to betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Sparks vs Sun Betting Trends
- Connecticut is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Connecticut's last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Los Angeles' last 10 games against Connecticut.
- With an 18-6 record, Connecticut sits first place in the 2021 WNBA standings.
- With a 10-14 record, Los Angeles is in a tie for eighth place in the 2021 WNBA standings.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!