Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Rice Owls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Southern Miss vs Rice Point Spread
The Owls are 1.5-point home favorites against the Golden Eagles. Rice is -110 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -110 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Southern Miss vs Rice Over/Under
The over/under for the Southern Miss vs Rice Week 5 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Southern Miss vs Rice Moneyline
The Golden Eagles vs Owls moneyline has Rice as a -112 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +100 underdog on the road.
Southern Miss vs Rice Betting Trends
- Southern Miss is 6-5 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- Rice defeated Southern Miss, 30-6, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Southern Miss is 5-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Southern Miss' last nine games.
- Rice is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Rice's last 11 games against Southern Miss.
Southern Miss vs Rice Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMISS: (+100) | RICE: (-112)
Spread: SMISS: +1.5 (-110) | RICE: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMISS: (N/A) | RICE: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.