South Dakota State vs Alabama Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 12 College Basketball Game
South Dakota State vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 14 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum — Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SECN+, ESPN+
South Dakota State vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDST: (+530) | ALA: (-780)
Spread: SDST: +11.5 (-110) | ALA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 161.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDST: (N/A) | ALA: (+2000)
South Dakota State vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama wins (84.6%)
South Dakota State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated South Dakota State, 70-67, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 9, 2012.
- South Dakota State is 7-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games as the underdog.
- Alabama is 11-0 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of South Dakota State's last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Alabama's last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.