South Carolina vs Missouri Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
South Carolina Gamecocks (5-4, 2-4 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (4-5, 1-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field — Columbia, MO
South Carolina vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (-105) | MIZZ: (-115)
Spread: SCAR: +0.5 (-105) | MIZZ: -0.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
South Carolina vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: South Carolina wins (71.6%)
South Carolina vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri is 6-5 all-time in 11 head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Missouri defeated South Carolina, 17-10, in their most recent meeting on No. 21, 2020.
- South Carolina is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of South Carolina's last nine road games.
- Missouri is 1-11 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Missouri's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.