Eubanks vs Moras Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Women's Bantamweight Bout — Early Prelims
Sijara "Sarj" Eubanks (4-4-0, 2 KOs) vs. Sarah "Cheesecake" Moras (6-5-0, 3 KOs)
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the pay-per-view early prelims card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Eubanks vs Moras Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Eubanks vs Moras Betting Trends & Stats
- Sarah Moras defeated Liana Jojua by TKO in her last fight on Sept. 7, 2019.
- Sijara Eubanks lost to Bethe Correia by decision in her last fight Sept. 21, 2019.
- Eubanks lands an average of 4.77 significant strikes per minute, with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
- Eubanks absorbs an average of 3.42 significant strikes per minute, with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Moras lands an average of 2.04 significant strikes per minute, with a 41 percent defense rate.
- Moras absorbs an average of 3.17 significant strikes per minute, with a 44 percent defense rate.
Get $20 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.