Cover Photo: Getty Images
Sharks vs Avalanche Game 6 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: SJ Leads 3-2
No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points) vs. WC2 Colorado Avalanche (38-30-14, 90 points)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center — Denver, CO
Sharks vs Avalanche Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+110) | COL: (-130)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-250) | COL: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SJ: 47% | COL: 53%
Series Price: SJ: (-410) | COL: (+300)
Sharks vs Avalanche Betting Trends & Stats
- San Jose is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Colorado.
- San Jose is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Colorado is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Colorado's last 18 games against San Jose.
Sharks vs Avalanche Prop Bet
All Sharks-Avalanche betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away Goals: San Jose Sharks 2 or Less (-105) – The Sharks finished the regular season tied for the second-most goals per game in the league, but scoring on the road has proven to be difficult for them lately. San Jose has scored more than two goals in just two of its five road games in the 2019 postseason.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.