Sharks vs Blackhawks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
By Duel Staff
NHL action on Thursday includes the San Jose Sharks facing the Chicago Blackhawks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Sharks vs Blackhawks Game Info
- San Jose Sharks (29-33-10) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (24-38-11)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Sharks vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SJ: (-120) | CHI: (+100)
- Spread: SJ: -1.5 (+220) | CHI: +1.5 (-280)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Sharks vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Sharks win (54.7%)
Sharks vs Blackhawks Spread
The Blackhawks are hosting the Sharks, and underdogs by 1.5 goals (-275 to cover). And San Jose, the favorite, is +220.
Sharks vs Blackhawks Over/Under
The over/under for Sharks-Blackhawks on April 14 is 6. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Sharks vs Blackhawks Moneyline
San Jose is a -122 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +102 underdog at home.