Seton Hall vs Xavier Basketball Game Info
Seton Hall Pirates (6-4, 3-1 Big East) vs. Xavier Musketeers (8-1, 1-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cintas Center – Cincinnati, OH
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Seton Hall vs Xavier Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+124) | XAV: (-146)
Spread: HALL: +2.5 (-110) | XAV: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) | XAV: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+7500) | XAV: (+5000)
Seton Hall vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 38.5%
Seton Hall vs Xavier Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Xavier defeated Seton Hall, 74-62, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 11-9 in its 20 all-time head-to-head meetings with Xavier.
- Xavier is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Seton Hall's last five games.
- Xavier is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Xavier's last 12 games.
- Seton Hall defeated Georgetown, 78-67, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Then-No. 22 Xavier lost to then-No. 13 Creighton, 66-61, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.