Seton Hall vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Seton Hall vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Seton Hall Pirates (20-7, 12-3 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (18-9, 8-7 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Seton Hall vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+130) | MARQ: (-150)
Spread: HALL: +2.5 (-110) | MARQ: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: 36% | MARQ: 64%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+2500) | MARQ: (+6000)
Seton Hall vs Marquette Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI):
Seton Hall: 36.2%
Seton Hall vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Marquette, 69-55, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Seton Hall is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Marquette is 19-10 in the 29 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Seton Hall's last four games.
- Marquette is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Marquette's last six games.
- Seton Hall defeated St. John's, 81-65, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Marquette defeated Georgetown, 93-72, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.