Seton Hall vs Georgetown Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Seton Hall Pirates (16-5, 8-1 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (13-9, 3-6 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, D.C.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (-170) | GTWN: (+145)
Spread: HALL: -3.5 (-105) | GTWN: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) | GTWN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+2400) | GTWN: (+15000)
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 55.4%
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Georgetown, 78-62, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 3, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Seton Hall is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Seton Hall is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Georgetown is 2-6-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Seton Hall lost to Xavier, 74-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Georgetown defeated St. John's, 73-72, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.