Seton Hall vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
Seton Hall Pirates (8-5, 5-2 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (1-2, 0-2 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Seton Hall vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (-174) | DEP: (+146)
Spread: HALL: -3.5 (-110) | DEP: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) | DEP: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+7500) | DEP: (+18000)
Seton Hall vs DePaul Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 63.5%
Seton Hall vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated DePaul, 64-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 17-8 in the 25 all-time, head-to-head games against DePaul.
- DePaul is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Seton Hall is 8-5 ATS this season.
- DePaul lost to UCONN, 82-61, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Seton Hall lost to Creighton, 89-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!