Senators vs Red Wings Game Info
Ottawa Senators (16-22-5, 37 Points) vs. Detroit Red Wings (11-30-3, 25 Points)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, MI
Senators vs Red Wings Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OTT: (-120) | DET: (+100)
Spread: OTT: -1.5 (+220) | DET: +1.5 (-270)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OTT: 80% | DET: 20%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: OTT: (+25000) | DET: (+25000)
Senators vs Red Wings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Ottawa Senators
Over/Under: Under 6.5 Goals
Senators vs Red Wings Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ottawa defeated Detroit, 4-3, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 19, 2019.
- Ottawa is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Detroit.
- Ottawa is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ottawa's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Detroit's last five games.
- Ottawa lost to the Washington Capitals, 6-1, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- Detroit defeated the Montreal Canadiens, 4-3, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.