Seattle Storm vs Washington Mystics WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Zach Brunner
Storm vs Mystics Game Info
Seattle Storm (14-11, 5-7 Away) vs. Washington Mystics (17-7, 8-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Entertainment and Sports Arena – Washington, DC
Storm vs Mystics Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+380) | WAS: (-510)
Spread: SEA: +9.5 (-110) | WAS: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+1900) | WAS: (+210)
Storm vs Mystics Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Seattle is 2-2 ATS in its last four away games.
- Washington is 4-5-1 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Washington is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games.
Storm vs Mystics Prop Bet
All Storm-Mystics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points: Over 85 (-125) — Washington has not only been the best team, they have been the best offensive team by far over the past five games. They are averaging 94.4 points per game over this stretch, hitting 8.2 three-pointers per game. Over the same span, Seattle has given up 37.7 percent shooting from long range (second-worst in WNBA). This will be they key exploit for Washington, which put up 99 points in its last meeting with Seattle.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.