Seattle Storm vs Connecticut Sun WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Max Staley
Storm vs Sun Game Info
Seattle Storm (14-12, 5-8 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (17-8, 11-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Storm vs Sun Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+230) | CON: (-290)
Spread: SEA: +6.5 (-110) | CON: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+2600) | CON: (+300)
Storm vs Sun Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Seattle's last seven games.
- Connecticut is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Connecticut's last six home games.
Storm vs Sun Prop Bet
All Storm-Sun betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Connecticut Sun -3.5 (-110) — The Connecticut Sun are one of the best teams in the WNBA when playing at home, having lost only one home contest in 2019. They average 83.1 points per game (PPG) at home this season, while holding opponents to 72.3 PPG on the defensive end. The Storm struggle to score on the road too, averaging just 72.6 PPG in away contests this season. In the first meeting between these two earlier this season, the Sun led by 11 points at the half en route to a 14-point win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.