Seahawks vs Rams Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (10-2, 6-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (7-5, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Seahawks vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-110) | LAR: (-104)
Spread: SEA: -1 (-110) | LAR: +1 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (95%) | LAR: (5%)
Odds to Win NFC West: SEA: (-135) | LAR: (+25000)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: SEA: (+370) | LAR: (+12000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SEA: (+900) | LAR: (+12000)
Seahawks vs Rams Betting Trends
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Seattle is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The Rams are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The Rams are 11-4 straight up in their last 15 games.
Seahawks vs Rams Stats
- Seattle is averaging 27.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 23.6 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 20.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Seattle defeated the Minnesota Vikings, 37-30, at home in Week 13.
- The Rams defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 34-7, on the road in Week 13.
Seahawks vs Rams Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks by 1 to 13 Points (+150) – The Rams and Seahawks have made a habit of keeping things really close in recent years. Since Russell Wilson entered the league in 2012, only four of the 15 games that Seattle has played against the Rams have been decided by 14 points or more. The Rams own a 5-2 record when playing host over that span, but Seattle's defense has been dominant when playing on the road, allowing just 19.5 points per game (PPG) in hostile territory. The Rams are coming off a big win, but they've seriously struggled on offense, averaging 11.7 PPG in their previous three games before their 34-point outburst against the Arizona Cardinals' defense (allowing 29.2 PPG, No. 31 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.