San Diego State vs Hawai'i Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
San Diego State vs Hawai'i Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
San Diego State Aztecs (7-1, 3-1 MWC) vs. Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (4-5, 1-3 MWC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 11:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Clarence T.C Ching Athletics Complex – Honolulu, HI
San Diego State vs Hawai'i Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (-310) | HAW: (+240)
Spread: SDSU: -7.5 (+100) | HAW: +7.5 (-122)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
San Diego State vs Hawai'i Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: San Diego State: (88.5%) | Hawai'i: (11.5%)
San Diego State vs Hawai'i Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 9-19-2 straight up in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Hawai'i.
- San Diego State defeated Hawai'i, 34-10, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- San Diego State is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of San Diego State's last 23 games.
- Hawai'i is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Hawai'i's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.