Royals vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Royals vs White Sox Game Info
Kansas City Royals (12-20, 6-13 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (20-12, 10-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field — Chicago, Illinois
How to Watch: FS1
Royals vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+136) | CHW: (-156)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-144) | CHW: -1.5 (+122)
Total: 10 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): KC: (N/A) | CHW: (N/A)
World Series Odds: KC: (+30000) | CHW: (+2500)
Royals vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Royals: Brady Singer (1-3, 5.16 ERA)
White Sox: Dylan Cease (4-2, 3.13 ERA)
Royals vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Kansas City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in five of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 games.
Royals vs White Sox Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 3.84 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.