Royals vs Blue Jays Game Info
Kansas City Royals (29-55, 13-30 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (31-53, 15-26 Home)
Date: Monday, July 1, 2019
Time: 1:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Royals vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+130) | TOR: (-148)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-148) | TOR: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 30% | TOR: 70%
Probable Pitcher: KC: Glenn Sparkman (2-3, 4.07 ERA) | TOR: Clayton Richard (0-4, 6.89 ERA)
Royals vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Toronto.
- Kansas City is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Toronto is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against Kansas City.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five home games.
Royals vs Blue Jays Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.23 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Glenn Sparkman has a 0-0 record with a 4.50 ERA in one career start against Toronto.
- Clayton Richard has a 2-2 record with a 4.45 ERA in eight career appearances (four starts) against Kansas City.
Royals vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Royals-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clayton Richard Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (-122) – Today's matchup features two of the weaker arms in baseball, as both Richard and Sparkman are striking out hitters at low rates. Richard has started seven games this season, and he has only reached four strikeouts once. Richard has also only reached 6 innings pitched once on the season, which hinders his strikeout potential from a pure workload perspective.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.