Rockies vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 24
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Giants Game Info
Colorado Rockies (40-37, 18-22 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (33-43, 15-21 Home)
Date: Monday, June 24, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Rockies vs Giants Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-112) | SF: (-102)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+150) | SF: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 51% | SF: 49%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Jon Gray (7-5, 4.18 ERA) | SF: Drew Pomeranz (2-7, 7.09 ERA)
Rockies vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Colorado's last 10 games.
- Colorado is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last six games.
- San Francisco is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Rockies vs Giants Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.64 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 3.93 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Jon Gray has a 0-3 record with a 5.18 ERA in seven career starts against San Francisco.
- Drew Pomeranz has a 2-0 record with a 1.89 ERA in five career appearances (three starts) against Colorado.
Rockies vs Giants Prop Bet
All Rockies-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Gray - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-134) – Gray has been a decent source of strikeouts this season, tallying 97 Ks through 90 1/3 innings pitched. The Colorado Rockies' starter has also fanned at least seven hitters in three of his last five starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.