Rockies vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, June 6
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Cubs Game Info
Colorado Rockies (31-29, 13-17 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-26, 21-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Rockies vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+162) | CHC: (-188)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-130) | CHC: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 20% | CHC: 80%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Peter Lambert (MLB Season Debut) | CHC: Jose Quintana (4-4, 3.78 ERA)
Rockies vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Rockies' last nine games.
- The Rockies are 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the Cubs' last 15 games against the Rockies.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against NL West opponents.
Rockies vs Cubs Stats
- Jose Quintana has a career 4.58 ERA and 2-0 record against the Rockies.
- Peter Lambert has never faced the Cubs in his career, as Thursday's game is his MLB debut.
- The Cubs' offense is averaging 5.28 runs per game this season (No. 7 in the MLB).
- The Rockies' offense is averaging 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
Rockies vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jose Quintana Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-166) – Despite only staying in the game for four innings in his last start, Quintana was still able to fan six batters. Quintana is averaging almost 5.5 strikeouts per start this season, and he's facing a Rockies' offense that comes in to today's game averaging the NL's second-most strikeouts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.