Rockies vs Athletics Game Info
Colorado Rockies (2-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (3-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Rockies vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: COL: (+140) | OAK: (-162)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-138) | OAK: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): COL: (19%) | OAK: (81%)
Probable Pitcher: COL: Antonio Senzatela (11-11, 6.71 ERA) | OAK: Daniel Mengden (5-2, 4.83 ERA)
World Series Odds: COL: (+14000) | OAK: (+2200)
Rockies vs Athletics Betting Trends
- Colorado covered the spread (run line) in 45.1 percent of its games last season (No. 27 in MLB) and they covered the spread last game, making them 2-1 in 2020.
- Oakland covered the spread (run line) in 55.8 percent of its games last season (No. 3 in MLB) and covered the spread last game, making them 3-1 in 2020.
- Colorado hit the over in 50.6 percent of its games last season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Oakland hit the over in 44.4 percent of its games last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Rockies vs Athletics Stats
- Colorado averaged 5.15 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB) and scored 5 runs last game.
- Oakland averaged 5.19 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB) and scored 3 runs last game.
- Colorado surrendered 5.91 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Oakland surrendered 4.20 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!