Rockets vs Wizards Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Rockets vs Wizards Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (11-15, 6-9 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (7-17, 3-9 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 15, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, D.C.
Rockets vs Wizards Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-120) | WAS: (+102)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-110) | WAS: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (41%) | WAS: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+16000) | WAS: (+19000)
Rockets vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rockets vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-4 against the spread in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Washington is 3-13 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games against Houston.
- Houston lost to New York, 121-99, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Washington defeated Boston, 104-91, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.