Rockets vs Jazz Game 3 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockets vs Jazz Game Info
NBA Playoffs: HOU Leads 2-0
No. 4 Houston Rockets (53-29, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 3 Utah Jazz (50-32, 29-12 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Rockets vs Jazz Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+124) | UTAH: (-146)
Spread: HOU: +3 (-110) | UTAH: -3 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 86% | UTAH: 14%
Series Price: HOU: (-950) | UTA: (+600)
Rockets vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 11-6 straight up in games played after two or more days off this season, including the playoffs.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last 10 games against Utah.
- Utah is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games, dating back to the regular season.
- Utah was 28-11 straight up as a home favorite in the regular season.
Rockets vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Rockets-Jazz betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Houston Rockets by 11+ (+500) – The Rockets have dominated the first two games of this series, winning by an average margin of 26.0 points per game (PPG). Game 3 is essentially a must-win matchup for the Utah Jazz, but there haven't been many close games between these two teams recently. The Rockets have won seven of their last nine matchups against the Jazz, and those seven wins have come by an average margin of 18.2 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook. Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.