Rockets vs Hornets Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 27)
Rockets vs Hornets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Houston Rockets (10-23, 3-16 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (17-17, 8-4 Home)
Date: Monday, December 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Rockets vs Hornets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+215) | CHA: (-275)
Spread: HOU: +6.5 (-110) | CHA: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 235.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+50000) | CHA: (+13000)
Rockets vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Charlotte Hornets win (78.8%)
Rockets vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Charlotte is 8-0 ATS in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Houston's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Charlotte's last 14 games.
Rockets vs Hornets Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball — 21.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Terry Rozier — 18.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- LaMelo Ball — 7.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Terry Rozier — 3.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- LaMelo Ball — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Terry Rozier — 3.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.