Rider vs Siena Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Rider vs Siena Basketball Game Info
Rider Broncs (14-9, 8-5 MAAC) vs. Siena Saints (11-10, 7-5 MAAC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Times Union Center – Albany, NY
Rider vs Siena Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RID: (+175) I SIE: (-220)
Spread: RID: +5 (-110) I SIE: -5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RID: (N/A) I SIE: (N/A)
Rider vs Siena Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rider vs Siena Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rider defeated Siena, 85-77, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Siena is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rider.
- Siena is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rider.
- Rider is 5-10 ATS (against the spread) in its last 15 games.
- Siena is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Rider's last six games.
- Rider defeated Niagara, 73-58, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Siena defeated Fairfield, 65-49, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.