Rhode Island vs Duquesne Basketball Game Info
Rhode Island Rams (7-7, 4-3 A10) vs. Duquesne Dukes (3-5, 2-4 A10)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Kerr Fitness Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Rhode Island vs Duquesne Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: URI: (-245) | DQU: (+200)
Spread: URI: -5.5 (-110) | DQU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: URI: (N/A) | DQU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: URI: (+15000) | DQU: (N/A)
Rhode Island vs Duquesne Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rhode Island: 51.6%
Rhode Island vs Duquesne Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rhode Island defeated Duquesne, 77-55, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Rhode Island is 34-26 in its 60 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Duquesne.
- Rhode Island is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Duquesne.
- Rhode Island is 4-1 straight up in its last five matchups with Duquesne.
- Rhode Island defeated George Mason, 80-60, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Duquesne lost to St. Bonaventure, 85-80, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.