Redskins vs Bills Game Info
Washington Redskins (1-7, 1-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Redskins vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+350) | BUF: (-430)
Spread: WAS: +9.5 (-110) | BUF: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 37 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 48% | BUF: 52%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+200000) | BUF: (+4000)
Redskins vs Bills Betting Trends
- Washington is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Washington's last five games.
- Buffalo is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The under has hit in five of Buffalo's last seven games.
Redskins vs Bills Stats
- Washington is averaging 12.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 24.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 19.1 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 17.4 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Washington lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 19-9, on the road in Week 8.
- Buffalo lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 31-13, at home in Week 8.
Redskins vs Bills Prop Bet
All Redskins-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 19.5 (-115) — These are two teams that rank in the bottom half of the league in scoring offense, but the Bills' stout defensive unit could make this a particularly low-scoring affair. And with Case Keenum's status still up in the air following the concussion he suffered last week, Washington could struggle to generate points. Even so, the Redskins' defense has been effective recently, holding opponents under 20 points in three consecutive games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.