Reds vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 28
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cincinnati Reds and the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Reds vs Nationals Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (50-75) vs. Washington Nationals (42-85)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Reds vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-122) | WSH: (+104)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+140) | WSH: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Reds vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Reds will start Nick Lodolo (3-4) against the Nationals and Patrick Corbin (4-17).
Reds vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (53.9%)
Reds vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Reds vs. Nationals reveal Cincinnati as the favorite (-122) and Washington as the underdog (+104) despite being the home team.
Reds vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-170 to cover), and Cincinnati is +140 to cover the runline.
Reds vs Nationals Over/Under
- Reds versus Nationals, on August 28, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -102 and the under -118.
Reds vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Reds have been chosen as favorites in 26 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (46.2%) in those games.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 8-7 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -122 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 60 of their 121 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 35 of the 109 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (32.1%).
- Washington has gone 34-67 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer (33.7%).
- In the 126 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-60-6).