Reds vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Reds vs Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (18-23, 10-12 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (24-18, 14-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-108) | CHC: (-108)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+158) | CHC: +1.5 (-188)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CIN: (33%) | CHC: (67%)
World Series Odds: CIN: (+4100) | CHC: (+1550)
Reds vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Reds: Tyler Mahle (1-1, 3.90 ERA)
Cubs: Alec Mills (3-3, 5.50 ERA)
Reds vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 3-5 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Cubs' last seven games against Cincinnati.
- The Cubs are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
Reds vs Cubs Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 3.93 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 5.51 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.