Reds vs Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (43-48, 19-27 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (50-44, 32-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+114) | CHC: (-130)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-166) | CHC: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 10 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 36% | CHC: 64%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Anthony DeSclafani (5-4, 4.26 ERA) | CHC: Alec Mills
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against the Cubs.
- Cincinnati is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Cubs are 4-2 straight up in their last six home games.
Reds vs Cubs Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.42 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Anthony DeSclafani has a 4-3 record with a 3.84 ERA in 11 career starts against the Cubs.
- Alec Mills has a 0-1 record with a 6.75 ERA in eight career home appearances (two starts). He is making his first career start against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Reds-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Desclafani – Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+120) – The Reds are now just 5.5 games behind the Cubs in the NL Central, an impressive fact considering Cincinnati is dead-last in what is the league's most competitive division. They will be looking to take the series today against the Cubs, and may have the pitching advantage with recently hot Anthony Desclafani taking the mound. Desclafani is coming off two strong starts, one being against the Cubs on June 30, when he struck out seven batters en route to a win. Desclafani has strikeout totals of six, seven, and nine in his last three starts, respectively, and is facing a Cubs team that is ninth in strikeouts among MLB rosters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.